Tuesday, December 23, 2008

T.M.I-T.I.M.E?

I guess so.

I've gotten some grief over my last posting. I've mortified my inlaws.

This is how I look at it: Just about every woman of child-bearing age is either a) trying to get pregnant or b) trying not to get pregnant. I didn't consider subversive a topic in which on any given day you have a 50/50 chance of guessing.

But to save the sanity of my family, I am here on out instituting a "don't ask, don't tell" policy. If it works for the military, it can work for me.

So, ignore my last post. Besides, I didn't mean any of it anyway. Maybe I was just saying all of that to throw everyone off the scent. Maybe right now, I'm pregnant... with triplets. No! quadruplets! No! I'm going to be starting a new reality show called Manus and Kate Plus 8... I'll have eight babies all at once and the first episode will be about my funeral because my womb exploded.

Awesome.

On a related note, I did actually pull one of my old posts... someone came across it and wrote some very offensive comments on it. It was one from our trip to London and while I thought it all in good fun, someone else out there didn't. I must remember that strangers can read this blog and certainly, some are stranger than others.

Next post - nothing but good wholesome Christmas pictures!

Merry Christmas to everyone out there. I hope everyone is spending the day with the ones they love. I am so thankful that I am. Thanks mom and dad for making the trip over. I love you. Merry Christmas to all the Rices, my family in Pennsylvania and my beautiful Mum-mum. To the Loud-wigs and my (other) beautiful Mum-mum, we love and miss you and wish you were here! Have a shot of tequila for me. Can we play Pictionary over Skype?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, if we can play Pictionary over the internet, I am totally IN! Love that game!

Merry Christmas. Have a wonderful time.

Jess

Debbie said...

Merry Christmas Malinda!!!! Merry Christmas to Manus and little Miss Katie too!!! I hope you had the most fabulous of days together!

And, yeah, I too learned moderating blog comments is a must, unfortunately. Too many losers with too much time on their hands :-(

Kristy said...

Ahh yes, I got myself into the same trap. You talk about wanting to start a family (or add to it), and then everyone ASKS how "it's" going. Well, it can be a long process! So to beat the questions, you offer updates. But then get flack for that! I tell ya, this baby making stuff is a rough business! :-)

Love you bunches - enjoying picturing the Walshes and Frums together in Ireland...and of course wishing I could be there!