Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mick Pics

I know I am behind on my blog postings. I just don't know where the days go. My mom has been here since last Tuesday and it is amazing having her here. Katie only has eyes for Grandma and Grandma is eating it up! They have played in the park and in the pool and innumerable games of "Do that", Katie's new favorite activity where she basically bosses you around. It's fun. But only the first 50 times or so.

The only thing that would make her visit better is if my dad were here too. But, I understand that he couldn't come. I'm also trying to convince my mom to stay until oh, say, November but she keeps talking about this job thing that she has to get back to. How selfish.

So until I find the time to write more about "Life after August 25th", perhaps some pictures will keep you going.
Katie absolutely loves to hold her brother.
Katie and Michael on All-Ireland day. Up the Cats!
Katie loves her brother...
Or does she?
And that is why Mommy never leaves Katie alone with Michael...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures, nice to see you all together.

Love to all xxxxxxxx

Debbie said...

LOVE the Katie and Michael pics! The last one is hilarious!

Glad to see you're blogging again. I've been off for over a week - my mac crashed (as if that were even possible) and my little angel baby has switched personalities on me :-(

Anonymous said...

Too precious!

Love you! Jen