Thursday, January 22, 2009

A question for the Irish

What the hell is the story with the Bio and Non-Bio laundry detergent?

I think one of them is better for the environment and one of them kills babies, but how am I supposed to know which is which?

And, how do you measure out 130 mls of water when the measuring cup goes up in 50 ml increments? I could have ruined some perfectly good blueberry muffins by mismoisturizing my mix. Betty Crocker is a sell-out.

And Ireland should come with a user's manual.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I was driving up to Target today and thought of you...I no longer take these excursions for granted, as I know how much you miss the ease of shopping at such stores.

And in a true sign of these tough economic times, I bought Target brand fabric softener...the name brands are just too darned expensive!

Hope your muffins are delicious.

I MISS YOU!

Anonymous said...

passo per caso nel tuo blog
un saluto from Italy, ciao