Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ignorance is Bliss

Why didn't anyone tell me this was going on?


I could land a modeling gig as a Jenny Craig Before Photo.

Came across this picture in my computer. Almost fell out of my chair. Maybe it was a funhouse mirror trick? I could vomit. Of course, if I could vomit that easily, wouldn't be in this predicament in the first place...


I will rise above this. I am in training for the 2011 ING Half Marathon . And while I decided to try to run it before coming across this photo, I'd made no official announcement because, quite frankly, I figured I'd back out of it. But now, I CANT. Great. I will use the image burned onto my retinas of this photo as inspiration when I feel I can run no more (which so far has been about 3 minutes into each session).

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

You're gonna do great! I wish I could run it with you...maybe we'll still go ahead and train for it. Two words for your training: Galloway Method.

Leslie said...

I say go with bulemia...running sucks. But good luck anyway.