Thursday, August 28, 2008

Picture Pages

This is what Katie looked like last Friday before heading out to the convent. Had to take a picture to commemorate the day she finally had enough hair for a barrette. It takes a mighty clasp to keep three strands of slicked down wet hair in place. The barrette lasted for 6 seconds after this picture was taken. Not even good enough for a rodeo. We will perservere.


And this is what she looked like leaving the convent.
The nuns got to her ...

She said she wants to be a Bulgarian peasant woman for Halloween.

Seriously, she loves having her shirt on her head. She wore it for two days.

What a weirdo... sniff, takes after her momma...
Elephant girl? Old-fashioned gas mask? Anteater?

She walked into a few walls that day. Lord help me, I laughed. Im going to hell...

As you can imagine, I have hundreds of amazing and beautiful pictures of myse- uh, Katie. Yeah, Katie. all stored away in this computer. Although I try to post the best ones, there are so many that I think are great but they just dont make the cut. This blog business is dog-eat-dog. Certainly not for the faint of heart. You never know if you are going to end up on the cutting room floor...

I want to find a web album hosting site where I can post them all so they are on the net and accessible through the blog, but I want to limit who can see them by means of an approved visitor list. I need suggestions. Picassa doesn't allow for password protected viewing, flickr does, but each viewer would have to be registered for flickr themselves or get issued a guest pass which I would have to resend every time I posted new pics (or so I understood)..Help please..




1 comment:

The Stewart Report said...

So cute!!!Try http://totsites.com/
to store her pictures. I can't remember if you can password protect or not (we don't happen to) but it's a great place to store all those pics. And make sure to marvel at the terrifying bug eyed baby on the front page. Just about takes your breath away :)