Friday, October 3, 2008

Barack the Vote

Just to shake things up a bit, I'm taking a break from talking about kid poop and today talking about bullshit (a.k.a. politics).

I am registered as Republican but will be voting for the Democrats. I don't believe a word any politician says, they say what they are told to say by a group of advisers who think they know what people want to hear. But this is a monumental time in America's history - being a part of a movement that sees the first minority in office. What a powerful thing! America is hated in most of the world. Some people here don't care. But we should. We are big and strong as a nation, but we are a part of the world. We are not Paul Simon, we are not a rock, we are not an island. I think we can heal some international wounds by showing that we are willing to change -our image (if nothing else).

But really, this is just my platform to post some really funny political satire. I can't help that it's all anti-Republican, it just so happens that all the funny people are democrats. If you have some good pro-McCain stuff, send it to me, I'll post it. Oh, wait -there is one... remember when he was overheard saying to his wife, "At least I don't plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you cunt." Oh wait, that's no joke. Apparently that's a
real quote.
Here is some other good stuff...















No comments: